- 2,959,258 hits
Join 372 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Quickly delete/hide records (rows) with Strikethrough format by using Find and a couple of simple techniques.
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Hide and Seek
Have you ever encountered a situation like this? How are we supposed to work with a PivotTable without seeing the data fields? I was so lost when I saw this from a workbook on my friend’s notebook. He came to … Continue reading
Did you encounter this? All the worksheet tabs and scroll bars are gone in your Excel workbook!!! 🎶🎶 Tell me… how am I supposed to work without you…🎶🎶 No worries! They are not gone. They are just hidden (by … Continue reading
Have you ever experienced a shocking moment like this in #Excel? We are so getting used to see the formula bar, Column and Row headers that we take it for granted. They should always be there for me…. aren’t they? … Continue reading
VBA to make selected sheets “Very Hidden”; all sheets visible Weeks ago, I showed the way to unhide a very hidden sheet in #Excel via Visual Basic editor (VBE). You may refer to that post HERE. Technically we could follow … Continue reading
How to unhide a very hidden worksheet? Situation: You see in the formula bar that the cell is referred to a worksheet called “VeryHidden”. However you don’t see it on the sheet tab. Naturally you right-click on a sheet tab … Continue reading
Wanna have fun with your colleagues who get too serious in #Excel on April Fool? How about playing Hide and Seek? You may refer to my blog posts below for some ideas: Hide and Seek – #Excel Workbook Hide and … Continue reading
Have you ever had this experience with #Excel? Someone sent you a workbook that is empty! What I mean empty here is not that there is no content in the workbook. You know that there are lots of data in … Continue reading
Don’t be shy! Let silly things continue! Let’s Hide and Seek with #Excel again! 🙂 Case 1 Case 2 Case 3 You may download a Sample File – Hide and Seek Cell Content for the above cases. If you know the … Continue reading
Cannot unhide column A? I know… it sounds another silly thing in #Excel. But I do believe many novice users have had this experience before. If you were one of them, you would know how frustrating that would be. I … Continue reading
Making cell border in #Excel should be something really basic. However, some people may have found it frustrating/confusing to play Hide and Seek with borders just hoping that they will be displayed in the way they want it. For example, … Continue reading