- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Simple trick to look (hack) into hidden sheet
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
Tag Archives: Humor
This is a true story with modification… I can’t believe it happened when I first heard it, but then I realize some changes made on Excel 2016 (not sure if also in Excel 2013). Here’s today humor: If you are working … Continue reading
Have you ever used “i”LOOKUP? I do it almost every day… 🙂
I hope you will never run into a situation like this… 🙂
Definition of Advanced Excel user varies according to expectation. Someone thinks advanced users should know all the VBA, Pivot Tables and be able to write super long formula. Someone considers oneself “Advanced” for knowing the basic of VLOOKUP. On … Continue reading
Are you an Excel Dependency? Do you use Excel even for simple maths? Sometimes I do. 🙂
Like and/or share this post if you agree it. 🙂
Happy New Year!!! Wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous year of 2016. In a word, wish you EXCEL in 2016! 🙂 Let’s start the year with FUN!
I am now having fun somewhere in Tasmania; enjoying my vacation 🙂 So let’s have fun this week and the next.