- 2,175,035 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Same day last year...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Humor
Two years ago… I posted this: which turned out a real case to me last week… I printed 99 pages of report out of one worksheet by selecting 99 items on a slicer one by one. @_@
Feel free to share this formula to your friend / colleague whom you think applicable… 🙂 He/She knows the answer. 😛
I am having an incentive trip in Osaka… not sure if this is due to my Excel skills. 😛 So let’s have fun this week. 🙂 What would you say if you were the interviewer? Leave it in comments. … Continue reading
Wanna have fun with your colleagues who get too serious in #Excel on April Fool? How about playing Hide and Seek? You may refer to my blog posts below for some ideas: Hide and Seek – #Excel Workbook Hide and … Continue reading
Are you a CEO?
Did you experience the Power Voice for #Excel? Like this post if you did. 😛
A lazy Sunday in summer… let’s have some Excel humor. 🙂
There must been many others. Please share in comments. 🙂
This is a true story with modification… I can’t believe it happened when I first heard it, but then I realize some changes made on Excel 2016 (not sure if also in Excel 2013). Here’s today humor: If you are working … Continue reading
Have you ever used “i”LOOKUP? I do it almost every day… 🙂
I hope you will never run into a situation like this… 🙂
Definition of Advanced Excel user varies according to expectation. Someone thinks advanced users should know all the VBA, Pivot Tables and be able to write super long formula. Someone considers oneself “Advanced” for knowing the basic of VLOOKUP. On … Continue reading
Are you an Excel Dependency? Do you use Excel even for simple maths? Sometimes I do. 🙂
Like and/or share this post if you agree it. 🙂
Happy New Year!!! Wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous year of 2016. In a word, wish you EXCEL in 2016! 🙂 Let’s start the year with FUN!
I am now having fun somewhere in Tasmania; enjoying my vacation 🙂 So let’s have fun this week and the next.