- 3,070,573 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: QAT
Customize Alt 1 to 4 to become the favorite #Excel shortcuts of your own
When talking about keyboard shortcuts, there is always discussion on what’s the most time-saving shortcuts, what are the top X shortcuts you should learn, what is the most frequently used shortcuts, etc… Just to name a few, Ctrl+S to save, … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips, Shortcut Tagged Keyboard Shortcut, QAT Leave a comment
Create your own favorite keyboard shortcuts in #Excel without VBA
Make better use of the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) We all know that shortcuts could save us lots of time when working with Excel. Excel has many built-in shortcuts. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V should be the most popular and commonly used … Continue reading
Posted in Shortcut Tagged Keyboard Shortcut, QAT 3 Comments
Copy customized Ribbon and QAT to another PC
Customized Ribbon and QAT is very common. I believe all serious Excel users will have their own customized Ribbon and QAT according to their own working habits. I rarely share my customization with others and I am not going to … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged QAT, RIBBON 3 Comments
First thing to do when switching from Excel 2003 to 2007/2010
is to know where are the old menus and toolbar icons!!! I guess there are still a lot of of Excel 2003 users in Hong Kong, mainly in workplaces. No idea if it is also common in other cities. There are … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Basic Tagged QAT, RIBBON Leave a comment