- 2,180,893 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Same day last year...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: QAT
When talking about keyboard shortcuts, there is always discussion on what’s the most time-saving shortcuts, what are the top X shortcuts you should learn, what is the most frequently used shortcuts, etc… Just to name a few, Ctrl+S to save, … Continue reading
Make better use of the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) We all know that shortcuts could save us lots of time when working with Excel. Excel has many built-in shortcuts. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V should be the most popular and commonly used … Continue reading
Customized Ribbon and QAT is very common. I believe all serious Excel users will have their own customized Ribbon and QAT according to their own working habits. I rarely share my customization with others and I am not going to … Continue reading
is to know where are the old menus and toolbar icons!!! I guess there are still a lot of of Excel 2003 users in Hong Kong, mainly in workplaces. No idea if it is also common in other cities. There are … Continue reading