- 2,953,718 hits
Join 372 other followers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Highlight weekends and holidays using Conditional Formatting in #Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Case-insensitive SUBSTITUTE???...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: lookup
If you do VLOOKUP, you probably know that one of the limitations of VLOOKUP is case-insensitive. It means case is not a consideration in the lookup process, where PETER is essentially the same as peter. Hence VLOOKUP will consider that … Continue reading
Well, there is no such custom format for date in Excel… However it can be achieved indirectly, with helper cell 🙂
4 different ways to perform LOOKUP with 2 lookup values We know that VLOOKUP is very useful. At the same time, we know that VLOOKUP has its limitations. E.g. VLOOKUP only looks from left to right; VLOOKUP only handle one … Continue reading
This is a real workplace problem. Look at the two tables below, the task was to map the Shop ID from Table 1 (left) to Table 2 (right). In both tables there is a common key “Shop Name”. Sound easy? … Continue reading