- 2,874,750 hits
Join 3,148 other followers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
- CTRL A to Z - Learn 25 #Excel Shortcuts with demonstrations
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
- Time Conversion - How to convert 24hr input as 4-digit number into TIME in Excel?
- Same day last year...
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Paste Value
Perhaps you have tried to use Excel to generate a random number for a lucky draw. That is easy. For example, if you want to generate a random number, you can use the function RANDBETWEEN. =RANDBETWEEN(1,1000) This will give you … Continue reading
“Copy and Paste Value” is probably one of the most popular actions taken by many people every day. A probably fastest way to do so is definitely worth sharing. I learn this from a comment to the post (http://www.myonlinetraininghub.com/favourite-excel-shortcuts) by MYNDA TREACY … Continue reading