- 1,923,236 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: CTRL C
Another commonly seen problem in daily work. Many hours are spent on reshaping data, we all know that. Nevertheless, if you are good in Excel, doing this task is not difficult at all. Indeed, there are many ways to solve … Continue reading
“Copy and Paste Value” is probably one of the most popular actions taken by many people every day. A probably fastest way to do so is definitely worth sharing. I learn this from a comment to the post (http://www.myonlinetraininghub.com/favourite-excel-shortcuts) by MYNDA TREACY … Continue reading