- 3,070,571 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: CTRL C
Unstack data across columns with #Excel Pivot Table
Another commonly seen problem in daily work. Many hours are spent on reshaping data, we all know that. Nevertheless, if you are good in Excel, doing this task is not difficult at all. Indeed, there are many ways to solve … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged CTRL C, Ctrl Enter, CTRL V, Go to special, Pivot Table Leave a comment
Probably the fastest way to convert formula into value – CTRL C, CTRL V, CTRL, V
“Copy and Paste Value” is probably one of the most popular actions taken by many people every day. A probably fastest way to do so is definitely worth sharing. I learn this from a comment to the post (http://www.myonlinetraininghub.com/favourite-excel-shortcuts) by MYNDA TREACY … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips, Shortcut Tagged Copy and Paste, CTRL C, CTRL V, Keyboard Shortcut, Paste Value 6 Comments