- 3,070,578 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Ctrl Enter
Replace blanks with zero in #Excel
Following the techniques used in the previous post , we can perform many Excel magics for different scenarios. On top of my mind is to replace blank cells with zero. The first task is to select all blank cells in … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Ctrl Enter, Find and Replace, Go to special, Keyboard Shortcut Leave a comment
Unstack data across columns with #Excel Pivot Table
Another commonly seen problem in daily work. Many hours are spent on reshaping data, we all know that. Nevertheless, if you are good in Excel, doing this task is not difficult at all. Indeed, there are many ways to solve … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged CTRL C, Ctrl Enter, CTRL V, Go to special, Pivot Table Leave a comment
Ctrl+Enter won’t let you down!
As you may be aware of, Ctrl+Enter enables you to input the same thing (be it text, value or formula) in multiple cells simultaneously. See screenshot below for example: It is quite handy and I use this trick a lot in … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Ctrl Enter 9 Comments