- 2,990,479 hits
Join 3,845 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Delete Sheet Rows
Guess what? We are going to do it with a sequence of keyboard shortcuts only. Believe it or not, it requires only 8 key strokes: Ctrl+A => Ctrl+G => Alt+S => k => Enter => Ctrl+- (minus sign) => r … Continue reading
Quickly delete/hide records (rows) with Strikethrough format by using Find and a couple of simple techniques.
Quickly delete/hide records (rows) with Strikethrough format by using Find and a couple of simple techniques. I had encountered a file with thousands of records (rows) that keeps track of details of different jobs. Finished jobs were identified by Strikethrough … Continue reading