- 2,633,058 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Delete Sheet Rows
Guess what? We are going to do it with a sequence of keyboard shortcuts only. Believe it or not, it requires only 8 key strokes: Ctrl+A => Ctrl+G => Alt+S => k => Enter => Ctrl+- (minus sign) => r … Continue reading
Quickly delete/hide records (rows) with Strikethrough format by using Find and a couple of simple techniques.
Quickly delete/hide records (rows) with Strikethrough format by using Find and a couple of simple techniques. I had encountered a file with thousands of records (rows) that keeps track of details of different jobs. Finished jobs were identified by Strikethrough … Continue reading