- 3,069,196 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Menu Key
Keyboard shortcut tip – Filter by selection with Menu Key
Posted on April 25, 2015 by MF
You may have no idea about the shortcut key combinations above (the middle clip art is not a key combination, ok?!). That’s normal, I guess. Most of the time we talk about keyboard shortcuts, we think about Ctrl or Alt. … Continue reading →
Posted in Excel Tips, Shortcut | Tagged Auto Filter, Keyboard Shortcut, Menu Key | 5 Comments