- 2,369,023 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: NOW
It’s not uncommon to insert a date stamp or time stamp on a spreadsheet. We may use the following functions to get the results easily: =TODAY() ‘to get the date of today =NOW() ‘to get both the date of today … Continue reading