- 3,070,571 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: navigation
Page Right and Page Left… why no such keys?
Posted on April 23, 2016 by MF
As an Excel user, have you ever wondered why there are Page Up and Page Down keys on keyboard, but not Page Right and Page Left keys? I do. You may probably know that you may navigate to the right … Continue reading →
Posted in Excel Tips | Tagged Keyboard Shortcut, navigation | 4 Comments