- 2,678,437 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Do Not input “-” for zero. Use proper formatting in #Excel
- Convert numbers of different digits into text of fixed digits using #PowerQuery
- Convert numbers of different digits into text of fixed digits in #Excel
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- The Power BI Journey
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Do Not input "-" for zero. Use proper formatting in #Excel
- When unhide row doesn't work...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Excel 2016
Have your heard of Smart Lookup? Don’t confuse it with Excel Functions. It is nothing related to formula writing in Excel. Simply consider it is a web search engine (Bing) embedded in Excel. Watch it in action, and you will … Continue reading
Did you know, you can plot a Waterfall chart in #Excel in less than a minute…Provided that you are using Excel 2016 or later! 🙂 No Kidding! You may download a Sample File to follow along.