- 1,923,236 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Stacked Columns
When we create stacked columns in Excel, we exclude Total from the data as it may give an extra stack that we don’t want. However, we may want a data label for Total on the stacked columns, like the one … Continue reading