- 1,928,713 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Chart
If you know Format Painter, the on top of your mind solution should be using Format Painter to copy Chart Formats to other charts. However, it doesn’t work… 😦 No worries. Copy and Paste comes to recuse!! Really?!
Sound like a silly question, but it is a bit confusing indeed. One day, a friend asked me how to sort a bar chart in descending order. I told her to sort the data. She replied: “I did. The data … Continue reading