- 2,874,746 hits
Join 3,148 other followers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
- CTRL A to Z - Learn 25 #Excel Shortcuts with demonstrations
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
- Time Conversion - How to convert 24hr input as 4-digit number into TIME in Excel?
- Same day last year...
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Combo Chart
Glad to share with you my second video here. This video is about how to plot a compelling to compare Actual vs. Budget, Target and Last Year data. The written instruction is available in previous post – A compelling chart in three … Continue reading
In business world, we often compare actual sales to various benchmarks such as budget, target, and last year. In this post, I am going to show you step-by-step how to make a compelling chart for this purpose. This is basically a simplified version of bullet chart, and is super-easy to create. I hope you find it useful and relevant. Continue reading