- 1,926,659 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Combo Chart
Glad to share with you my second video here. This video is about how to plot a compelling to compare Actual vs. Budget, Target and Last Year data. The written instruction is available in previous post – A compelling chart in three … Continue reading
In business world, we often compare actual sales to various benchmarks such as budget, target, and last year. In this post, I am going to show you step-by-step how to make a compelling chart for this purpose. This is basically a simplified version of bullet chart, and is super-easy to create. I hope you find it useful and relevant. Continue reading