- 3,070,573 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Option Button
Interactive Chart is not difficult to make – Part 1/3
Posted on July 15, 2017 by MF
Using Checkbox to highlight negative growth in a bar chart In previous post, we talked about the basic of Form Controls. I hope you had time to practice it and found useful way of building interactivity to your spreadsheet. In … Continue reading →
Posted in Chart, Excel Tips | Tagged Form Controls, IF, Interactive chart, Option Button | Leave a comment
Display % of column and % of row in a dynamic way
Posted on January 16, 2016 by MF
This post is intended to give you an introduction of CHOOSE function and Option Button (Form Control). Here’s the situation: We want to display the % of total in a 2-D table. Nevertheless the % can be of column total … Continue reading →
Posted in Excel Tips, Formula | Tagged CHOOSE, Option Button | Leave a comment