- 2,990,466 hits
Join 3,845 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Option Button
Using Checkbox to highlight negative growth in a bar chart In previous post, we talked about the basic of Form Controls. I hope you had time to practice it and found useful way of building interactivity to your spreadsheet. In … Continue reading →
This post is intended to give you an introduction of CHOOSE function and Option Button (Form Control). Here’s the situation: We want to display the % of total in a 2-D table. Nevertheless the % can be of column total … Continue reading →