- 3,071,735 hits
Join 3,282 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Send a cell content to Google search
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: SORTBY
The power of Dynamic Arrays in #Excel 365
… in creating dynamic drop-down with conditions Making a dynamic drop-down list is not difficult. It may require multiple steps, helper formula and/or helper tables though. And the number of helper tables depends on the complexity of the requirement. I … Continue reading
Posted in Excel in Action, Excel Tips Tagged Data Validation, Dynamic Arrays, Dynamic Dropdown, SORTBY, SUMIF Leave a comment