- 2,086,596 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Same day last year...
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Visible cells only
One day, a friend asked me: “If she deletes contents from a filtered range, would she also delete the hidden content?” I answered: “Try and observe!” 😛 I know that is not the answer she expected. Nevertheless, I believe that … Continue reading
This is an extension of the previous post that talks about Go to Special -> Visible cells only Apart from Copy ONLY unhidden rows/columns, another situation we used to run into is probably deleting or modifying hidden cells unintentionally. Sound … Continue reading