- 1,863,079 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: LARGE
This post is a continuation of the previous one – Highlighting Top X values with Conditional Formatting in #Excel So I will go straight to the point. For background information, please read the previous post. 🙂 To insert Icon Set Select … Continue reading
Well… think this topic is too simple? How about doing this with a dropdown menu to make the Top X a dynamic one? with Icon Set? You may download a Sample File to follow along. Let’s start with the basics … Continue reading