- 3,070,571 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: LARGE
SUM the last X non-blank values in a column in #Excel
Got this question from my brother. He is tracking scores for game he plays with friends. The game can be played with up to four players. He wants a formula to calculate the last 10 scores of a player. He … Continue reading
Posted in Excel in Action, Formula Tagged Excel Table, IF, LARGE, SUMIFS 2 Comments
Highlighting Top X values with Icon Set in #Excel
This post is a continuation of the previous one – Highlighting Top X values with Conditional Formatting in #Excel So I will go straight to the point. For background information, please read the previous post. 🙂 To insert Icon Set Select … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Conditional Formatting, LARGE Leave a comment
Highlighting Top X values with Conditional Formatting in #Excel
Well… think this topic is too simple? How about doing this with a dropdown menu to make the Top X a dynamic one? with Icon Set? You may download a Sample File to follow along. Let’s start with the basics … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Conditional Formatting, Custom Format, Data Validation, LARGE, \ Leave a comment