- 2,217,308 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: LARGE
Got this question from my brother. He is tracking scores for game he plays with friends. The game can be played with up to four players. He wants a formula to calculate the last 10 scores of a player. He … Continue reading
This post is a continuation of the previous one – Highlighting Top X values with Conditional Formatting in #Excel So I will go straight to the point. For background information, please read the previous post. 🙂 To insert Icon Set Select … Continue reading
Well… think this topic is too simple? How about doing this with a dropdown menu to make the Top X a dynamic one? with Icon Set? You may download a Sample File to follow along. Let’s start with the basics … Continue reading