- 3,028,937 hits
Join 3,888 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: COUNTA
Distinct count using functions in #Excel 365 is so easy
Have your ever wanted to count how many distinct items in a range? Though a common task, there was not build-in functional for it. Perhaps we can make a distinct list using advanced filter first then we count the outcome. … Continue reading
Posted in Excel 365, Excel Tips, Formula Tagged COUNTA, Excel 365, UNIQUE Leave a comment