- 3,070,571 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: ARRAYTOTEXT
Simple Basket Analysis – Formula approach with #Excel 365
The challenge – How many transactions with just Brand A and B together? In my previous post / video, I solved this problem with Power Query. If you are using #Excel 365, did you know you can solve this problem … Continue reading
Posted in Excel 365, Excel in Action, Formula Tagged ARRAYTOTEXT, Filter, Sort, UNIQUE Leave a comment