- 2,994,194 hits
Join 3,848 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Copy values from Status Bar in #Excel 365
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Quick Tip
First of all, I wish you a happy, healthy, and Excellent new year of 2023! Unselect selected cells Maybe you knew this already … we can select multiple cells/ranges by holding CTRL key. However, there was no way to unselect … Continue reading
Let me share a quick tip of Power BI today coz I work with Power BI Desktop a lot recently. 😎 What I am going to share in this post is my favorite shortcut key in Power BI Desktop. Honestly, … Continue reading