- 1,867,718 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Logical values
Advanced use of SUMPRODUCT for multi-conditional SUM In the previous posts, we talked about the basic of SUMPRODUCT, the behaviors of logical values (i.e. TRUE/FALSE) when they are put into basic mathematics operations. These set the foundation to understand the … Continue reading