- 1,984,199 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Same day last year...
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Bug
Did you know that you can filter by color since Excel 2007? Yes, that’s almost 10 years. I wont’ say it is a new feature notwithstanding the fact that many people are not aware of it yet. 😛 Filter by … Continue reading
Do check what you do! On top of human errors, there may be bug hidden. Continue reading
In the process of writing my previous post, I found something wrong with Filter… when Column A contains formula starts with SUBTOTAL, Auto Filter refuses to take the last row.