- 2,606,021 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Replace values in filtered ranges using Copy and Paste trick in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Bug
Did you know that you can filter by color since Excel 2007? Yes, that’s almost 10 years. I wont’ say it is a new feature notwithstanding the fact that many people are not aware of it yet. 😛 Filter by … Continue reading
Do check what you do! On top of human errors, there may be bug hidden. Continue reading
In the process of writing my previous post, I found something wrong with Filter… when Column A contains formula starts with SUBTOTAL, Auto Filter refuses to take the last row.