- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
Tag Archives: Data Group
We know that SUBTOTAL allows us to perform some basics functions like SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, etc. that apply to visible rows only. However, there is no similar function for visible columns only. If we need to SUM visible columns only, we will need … Continue reading
This is about using SUBTOTAL and CELL function to detect whether a row and a column is hidden respectively. When rows are hidden by Data–>Group, you will see a +/- button on the leftmost of spreadsheet to remind you that … Continue reading