- 3,028,946 hits
Join 3,888 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: AGGREGATE
How to sum a range with #ERRORS in #Excel?
SUM is probably the most frequently used function in Excel. And probably the first function we learned. Though powerful, it cannot handle errors… 😰 This is the fact we need to deal with. SUM cannot handle errors. AGGREGATE comes to … Continue reading
Posted in Formula Tagged AGGREGATE, SUM Leave a comment
SUM ignoring errors in the range
Different ways in getting sum of a range with “Error” Thanks to the comments made by a friend, I would like to share a few workarounds to ignore errors with SUM. 1) Use a helper column This would be an … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged AGGREGATE, SUM, SUMIF Leave a comment