- 2,876,542 hits
Join 3,148 other followers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: CELL
We know that SUBTOTAL allows us to perform some basics functions like SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, etc. that apply to visible rows only. However, there is no similar function for visible columns only. If we need to SUM visible columns only, we will need … Continue reading
This is about using SUBTOTAL and CELL function to detect whether a row and a column is hidden respectively. When rows are hidden by Data–>Group, you will see a +/- button on the leftmost of spreadsheet to remind you that … Continue reading