- 2,175,164 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Same day last year...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Another commonly seen problem in daily work. Many hours are spent on reshaping data, we all know that. Nevertheless, if you are good in Excel, doing this task is not difficult at all. Indeed, there are many ways to solve … Continue reading
Did you know, you can plot a Waterfall chart in #Excel in less than a minute…Provided that you are using Excel 2016 or later! 🙂 No Kidding! You may download a Sample File to follow along.
Last week, I showed you how to split cell contents separated by line feed into rows with Power Query. That was easy when we are dealing with only one column. If you don’t know how, you may read the post … Continue reading
If you’ve ever felt like: “My Excel reports take way too long to update each month/week” “I spend hours collating and cleaning data, updating formulas and charts and then no one reads my reports anyway, what’s the point?” “If I … Continue reading
After an in-house training, a colleague came to me and asked if there is a way to do the following: The problem here is the contents in cells are separated by a line feed (line break). A cell may contain … Continue reading
It is a common task to compare two lists in Excel. This can be achieved with MATCH function. But what if you want to compare a list of filenames stored in your spreadsheet, with the files you’ve got in a … Continue reading