- 3,071,770 hits
Join 3,282 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Send a cell content to Google search
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: View
Hide and Seek – Formula Bar, Column and Row Headers
Have you ever experienced a shocking moment like this in #Excel? We are so getting used to see the formula bar, Column and Row headers that we take it for granted. They should always be there for me…. aren’t they? … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Formula Bar, Headings, Hide and Seek, View Leave a comment
Arrange multiple Windows of the same Workbook!
How to view different worksheets of the same workbook side by side? It’s quite normal to have two workbooks opened; and more than common to view the two workbooks side by side:
Posted in Excel Basic, Excel Tips Tagged Arrange Windows, View Leave a comment