- 2,511,667 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Combine Workbook
Part 2 – What if we have inconsistent table structures across files? Note: this is a long post. 😉 This is the continuation of previous post. Suggest you read that post first if you are new to Power Query. Moreover … Continue reading
Note: This is a long post… 😉 Part 1 – What Power Query does for us in the process? If you know about Power Query, you should know that combining files in a folder is a powerful yet simple task … Continue reading
It is a common task for us to combine all worksheets in a workbook. It could be a time consuming task without Power Query. With Power Query, it’s piece of cake. 😁 Wait? What about if you want to combine … Continue reading