- 2,875,556 hits
Join 3,148 other followers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Highlight weekends and holidays using Conditional Formatting in #Excel
- Display single letter Day of week in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Combine Workbook
Part 2 – What if we have inconsistent table structures across files? Note: this is a long post. 😉 This is the continuation of previous post. Suggest you read that post first if you are new to Power Query. Moreover … Continue reading
Note: This is a long post… 😉 Part 1 – What Power Query does for us in the process? If you know about Power Query, you should know that combining files in a folder is a powerful yet simple task … Continue reading
It is a common task for us to combine all worksheets in a workbook. It could be a time consuming task without Power Query. With Power Query, it’s piece of cake. 😁 Wait? What about if you want to combine … Continue reading