- 3,070,573 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Combine Workbook
Combine files of (slightly) different layouts in a folder with Power Query in #Excel
Part 2 – What if we have inconsistent table structures across files? Note: this is a long post. 😉 This is the continuation of previous post. Suggest you read that post first if you are new to Power Query. Moreover … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Append Query, Combine Workbook Leave a comment
Combine files in a folder with Power Query in #Excel
Note: This is a long post… 😉 Part 1 – What Power Query does for us in the process? If you know about Power Query, you should know that combining files in a folder is a powerful yet simple task … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Combine Workbook Leave a comment
Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
It is a common task for us to combine all worksheets in a workbook. It could be a time consuming task without Power Query. With Power Query, it’s piece of cake. 😁 Wait? What about if you want to combine … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Combine Workbook, Invoke Custom Function, Remove Top Rows, Unpivot column Leave a comment