- 1,863,403 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Justify
Like majority of smartphone users, Excel users (know how to) use only a little portion of functionalities provided by the tool, even though we pay the full price for the tool… Fill Justify (on the editing group of the Home Tab) is … Continue reading
Well, the first thing in your mind maybe using ampersand & or CONCATENATE to combine them. =A1&” “&A2&” “&A3&” “…… =CONCATENATE(A1,” “,A2,” “……) which is more or less time consuming. Two ways to achieve this quickly Using a combination of … Continue reading