- 1,925,564 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Same day last year...
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2019
Christmas has just passed while New Year is just around the corner. Party must go on! As a token of appreciation for you visiting my blog, I am going to present you a free gift – Party Expense Calculator, in … Continue reading
It’s not uncommon to insert a date stamp or time stamp on a spreadsheet. We may use the following functions to get the results easily: =TODAY() ‘to get the date of today =NOW() ‘to get both the date of today … Continue reading