- 1,984,208 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Same day last year...
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: October 2018
♪♫♬ This is Halloween, this is Halloween ♪♫♬ ♪♫♬ Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! ♪♫♬ Please join me to welcome our special guest – Jack Skellington, appears on wmfexcel’s Excel sheet. ♪♫♬Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! In this town we call home Everyone … Continue reading
Have you heard of the new Dynamic Array functions recently available in Excel 365 (currently for Insider Fast users only)? If you are an advanced Excel user, you will be impressed by these new functions. They are simply awesome, super … Continue reading
Today is a public holiday in Hong Kong. A perfect break in the middle of a busy week. What did I do on a public holiday? Excel, Excel and Excel. 🙂 I watched a few videos from my favourite YouTube … Continue reading
when the starting point is a negative number… Calculating CAGR is not difficult, all we need is the starting value, ending value and the number of periods. Then we use the formula: CAGR = (Ending Value / Beginning Value ) … Continue reading
Two years ago… I posted this: which turned out a real case to me last week… I printed 99 pages of report out of one worksheet by selecting 99 items on a slicer one by one. @_@