- 1,881,953 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: ABS
when the starting point is a negative number… Calculating CAGR is not difficult, all we need is the starting value, ending value and the number of periods. Then we use the formula: CAGR = (Ending Value / Beginning Value ) … Continue reading
How to calculate percentage change with negative number? I believe calculating percentage change should have a very top ranking on the most frequently used calculations in spreadsheet. Agree? For me, I often simply do the calculation with a simple formula: … Continue reading