- 2,040,236 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Same day last year...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: CONCATENATE
Today is a public holiday in Hong Kong. A perfect break in the middle of a busy week. What did I do on a public holiday? Excel, Excel and Excel. 🙂 I watched a few videos from my favourite YouTube … Continue reading
Turn REPLACE function into “INSERT” function Continue reading
In many case, we may want to combine texts from different cells. This can be done by either CONCATENATE function or simply an Ampersand &. E.g. A1 & B1 & C1 …… We may take it for granted as it looks so … Continue reading