- 1,880,951 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: August 2017
According to study (which was conducted in a totally unscientific way with zero level of confidence…, i.e. my gut feeling), 100% of Excel users use Copy and Paste every time they work with Excel. 🙂 However, 99.99999% of them never … Continue reading
Today, I celebrate wmfexcel.com (aka BeExcellence) reaching One Million views by… not going to work (because typhoon is hitting HK). 😉 Thank you very much for visiting my blog in the past. Every single visit and page view from you constitutes my … Continue reading
What is “Whichever higher”? Situation: You call to your favourite restaurant to reserve a private room for family dinner on Saturday. The restaurant manager tells you that there will be a minimum charge of $2000 for a private room. That mean, … Continue reading
<Note: There is no Excel tip in this post.> 🙂 Multilingual?? Really?? Not exactly. The fact is I’ve just added a widget to the side bar on the right: