- 2,255,309 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2015
This is about how to clean up data for a simple VLOOKUP task. To be more specific, how to separate data delimited by line break in a cell, as you see in the following screen shot. The one who input … Continue reading
This is not an Excel tip… One day I intended to press Alt+= (which is the shortcut for Auto Sum), but I wrongly press Windows+=, and something interesting pop up… Instead of an auto sum formula I expected, I saw a … Continue reading
One day, a friend asked me: “If she deletes contents from a filtered range, would she also delete the hidden content?” I answered: “Try and observe!” 😛 I know that is not the answer she expected. Nevertheless, I believe that … Continue reading
… Ctrl+D or Ctrl+R is ready to help 🙂 Ctrl+Enter is one of my favorite shortcuts. It helps me to input a value or a formula to a range simultaneously. As usual, Ctrl+Enter won’t let me down. But many times, … Continue reading