- 2,424,956 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Data Cleansing
Don’t make me wrong. I am not complaining Power Query at all. If you have followed me for a while, you should know that I am a big fan of Power Query indeed. It is simply powerful! With Power Query, … Continue reading
Transform date input as “Excel-unrecognized” text string into date (number) usable by #Excel This is a continuation of the previous post – How to turn “1st January, 2017” into #Excel recognizable date? …using Get & Transform (better known as #PowerQuery). Note: … Continue reading