How to view different worksheets of the same workbook side by side?
It’s quite normal to have two workbooks opened; and more than common to view the two workbooks side by side:
This could be done fairly easy:
1) On the RIbbon, Go to View –> Arrange All –> Select how you want to arrange –> OK
How about to view same/different worksheet(s) of the SAME workbook together?
It requires just one more step in advance.
1) Create a new window for the workbook: Go to View –> New Window
2) Note the name on the top of the window. Now it is “12 month profit and loss.xlsx:2 – Microsoft Excel”
3) Also look at the bottom, you should see two windows of the same workbook.
4) Repeat the step in the 1st part: Go to View –> Arrange All –> Select the way you want –> Check “Windows of Active Workbook” –> OK
5) There you go. The screenshot below shows two windows of the same worksheet of the same workbook. You may select different worksheet if required.
Tips: You may click the “View Side by Side” to activate “Synchronous Scrolling”