- 3,070,571 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Objects
Move a chart object with arrow keys
If you do chart in Excel, you may have encountered this: You clicked on a chart object, tried to move it just a little bit to the right by pressing Right Arrow key a few times… Instead of the chart being moved … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Chart, Objects 2 Comments
Working with Objects
From a simple textbox, a rectangle to a chart, you may have experience in moving/resizing/aligning or even selecting multiple objects in excel. It could be really time consuming and the result may not be good looking still. :O Have you … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Align, Objects, Select Leave a comment