- 3,028,946 hits
Join 3,888 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Compare
Compare two #Excel workbooks for changes
In about 5 years ago when I was still using Excel 2010, I wrote a post Compare two documents for changes – Word and maybe Excel. Lukas left a comment: In the Inquire Add-In you have the option to compare … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Compare, Inquire 2 Comments
Compare two documents for changes – Word and maybe Excel
If you use Word, I believe there is high chance that you send out a document to someone for comment, and you expect the receiver would know how to use Track Changes in Word, which is a great function to … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Compare, Word 3 Comments