- 2,634,743 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Category Archives: Shortcut
This key is sitting on the keyboard forever. I wonder how many people have ever pressed it? Maybe you don’t even know where the key is on keyboard… do you? It is between “Windows” and “Ctrl”, just two keys below … Continue reading
“Copy and Paste Value” is probably one of the most popular actions taken by many people every day. A probably fastest way to do so is definitely worth sharing. I learn this from a comment to the post (http://www.myonlinetraininghub.com/favourite-excel-shortcuts) by MYNDA TREACY … Continue reading
Excel tips: F4 to repeat LAST action As mentioned in my previous post, F4 is my favorite keyboard buddy. It helps you quickly shift between relative reference and absolute reference when building formula; it also helps to repeat your last … Continue reading
如何快速轉換公式中的絶對參照及相對參照? To kick off my first blog, I would like to introduce my buddy on keyboard to you – F4 To me, it helps 1) Switch between Relative and Absolute reference easily when typing formula 2) Repeat last action Let’s … Continue reading