- 1,866,193 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Quickly delete/hide records (rows) with Strikethrough format by using Find and a couple of simple techniques.
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Category Archives: Shortcut
Excel tips: F4 to repeat LAST action As mentioned in my previous post, F4 is my favorite keyboard buddy. It helps you quickly shift between relative reference and absolute reference when building formula; it also helps to repeat your last … Continue reading
如何快速轉換公式中的絶對參照及相對參照? To kick off my first blog, I would like to introduce my buddy on keyboard to you – F4 To me, it helps 1) Switch between Relative and Absolute reference easily when typing formula 2) Repeat last action Let’s … Continue reading