- 2,433,124 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Glad to share with you my second video here. This video is about how to plot a compelling to compare Actual vs. Budget, Target and Last Year data. The written instruction is available in previous post – A compelling chart in three … Continue reading
In business world, we often compare actual sales to various benchmarks such as budget, target, and last year. In this post, I am going to show you step-by-step how to make a compelling chart for this purpose. This is basically a simplified version of bullet chart, and is super-easy to create. I hope you find it useful and relevant. Continue reading
Kung Hey Fat Choi! This week is Chinese New Year. I wish you a fruitful, healthy, and rewarding Year of Pig! I have almost one week off for CNY holiday. I have cleaned my PC and spared 50G+ space in … Continue reading
Did you know that there are many nice Excel Templates readily for usage? Next time when you start a New workbook, browse or even search for a template that suits your need. Or you may start from a template. Why re-invent a wheel? Continue reading
Free Excel Dashboard Webinars We don’t know what we don’t know. The best way is to learn something new is to explore the web (or world), and/or learn from experts. Sometimes we just don’t know, or even don’t expect what … Continue reading