- 1,862,242 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2017
As an Excel user you’ve probably created the occasional report. You may even regularly create Excel Dashboard reports. After all, Dashboards are the most value-adding element for Excel users. However, if you’ve used Excel to build dashboards then you probably … Continue reading
First of all, this blogpost is about Pie Chart, but not about how to make a Pie Chart. Indeed, I am not going to show the steps of making Pie Chart here. Also I am not intended to discuss whether … Continue reading
Answer to the 5 little Tips (tests) – Part 5/5 The task: To sort the following dates in descending order. Sound silly but… The first thing you would probably do is to go to Data tab and then click the Sort Z to A icon? … Continue reading
Answer to the 5 little Tips (tests) – Part 4/5 The task: To convert “1” to “Tick” in a table like the following one: Answer: Copy and Paste with a simple trick … What? Not Find and Replace? Yes, you may do it by using … Continue reading
Have you heard about Power BI from Microsoft? Probably yes. However I guess most people are not yet aware of this amazing BI tool from Microsoft that enables you to build stunning interactive dashboards and share them on any device. If you want … Continue reading
Have you ever thought of building an Excel Dashboard in 5 minutes? Yes, only 5 minutes. That’s why it is a Challenge! You may find the details of The 5-minute Excel Challenge at Bacon Bits. Honestly, I haven’t thought … Continue reading
Answer to the 5 little Tips (tests) – Part 3/5 The task: Doing simple calculation (add, subtract, multiply, divide) without formula Answer: Copy and Paste Special…