- 1,861,400 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Setting
Today is Halloween. Let’s do some funny things today. Have you ever thought about to turn your screen upside down? To do this, you just need to press CTRL + ALT +↓