- 3,069,170 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: DAX
Quick Tip – Edit #DAX formula in #PowerBI Desktop efficiently
Let me share a quick tip of Power BI today coz I work with Power BI Desktop a lot recently. 😎 What I am going to share in this post is my favorite shortcut key in Power BI Desktop. Honestly, … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged DAX, Power BI Desktop, Quick Tip Leave a comment