- 2,876,534 hits
Join 3,148 other followers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Quick Analysis
Many people are not aware of how easy-to-use and powerful modern Excel is. I mean Excel 2016 or later. In this post, I will show you how to turn CSV data into insight in a just a couple of minutes like a pro. Techniques used: Flash Fill, Quick Analysis and two new chart types (Histogram and Pareto). Continue reading
This post is about showing you how to perform a common task of adding a column of % of Total Running Total with Quick Analysis in Excel 2013 or later. Latest Excel makes things easier, just that you may not be … Continue reading