- 2,875,556 hits
Join 3,148 other followers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Highlight weekends and holidays using Conditional Formatting in #Excel
- Display single letter Day of week in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: GETPIVOTDATA
Did you experience a slow workbook? How slow? Let’s say it takes more than 2 minutes to just open the file. This is actually what a colleague asked me for help. When I opened the workbook, I saw LOTS of … Continue reading
If you do Pivot Table, I believe you should have experienced the following too. GETPIVOTDATA is good. But sometimes we just want a simple cell reference. We may disable the GETPIVOTDATA easily by going to Pivot Table Option –> Uncheck … Continue reading