- 3,070,573 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Embed Object
Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
Posted on October 27, 2013 by MF
Well, this is not an Excel Tips at all… but it’s really nice to know. Have you tried to open an embedded Excel file in a slideshow of PowerPoint, but failed…? You may probably go back to Normal View and … Continue reading →
Posted in Excel Tips | Tagged Embed Object | 13 Comments