- 3,071,766 hits
Join 3,282 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Send a cell content to Google search
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Value
Advanced vlookup – Text vs. Number
Why does vlookup not return the lookup value? I am sure it is in the source data table. I see it by my eyes. Have you ever experienced this?? That’s normal when you import your data from other database. Fortunately … Continue reading
Posted in Formula Tagged Trim, Value, VLOOKUP 14 Comments